14 September 2012

Bercinta dengan AA!

Too many things I would like to write and updates today.
Wohaha.
Mengada-ngada.
Yaa. Memang aku mengada pun.
Hihi.

Wowo~
Tajuknya boleh buat my tett2 get jealous you know.
Haha.
But, please dun worry.
It was just a title.
Is it true?
(loading.................................)

Last few days, I slept quite late.
So, like the other days as a *penganggur terhormat*, I do some googling (oh, pandai-pandai cipta word sendiri) to search any job vacancies, 
then search for gosip-gosip terkini and searching for Ustaz Azhar, Yatt Hamzah and Abby Abadi.
Hoho. Why suddenly these three name wujud in my mind.? Sampaikan searching-searching for their stories meh?
Hehe.

Later I will tell you guys why. Ok?

So,
during that night I think too many artist stories I read.
Aaron Aziz, Awal Ashaari and etc.

Then..
I fall asleep without I realized it.
Tidoooooooooooo..
Sampai next day.
Maklumlah bendera Jepun dah naik. 
Haha.

Suddenly, I dreamed I fall in love with two hOt guys! Two okay! it was TWO!.
Both of them love me!! Love me! Haha
And I like a princess to them according to how they treat me in the mimpi story la.
Cewahh..
The ridiculous thing was the two hot man were Aaron Aziz and Awal Ashaari!
I was like "Oh my god"..............
So, in the dream both of them berebut for me.
Waa. you guys bayangkan hot artis Aaaron Aziz tu.
Tak boleh la nak cerita too details about the mimpi.
Hehe.
Again, I would like to keep some of the dream as a secret..

I woke up with a big smile in the morning because I met Aaron Aziz in the dream as my boyfriend.
Hakhakahak.. 
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment