14 September 2012

Beberapa Kejadian Misteri

Many updates today~
For this entry, I would like to share about some of mysterious experiences I've been through as I am 22 now.
Cewah.
Tajuk macam gempak sangat je ceritanya.

1) Masa kecil- kecil:
When I was young, as usual at 2pm I will go to one of my grandfathers home to learn reciting Qur'an.
So, during my way back to home, suddenly I saw my mak and my youngest brother holding hands together to go somewhere which I don't know.... They walking together on the road but, not too far from me and just passes our home. I just can see their back. I recognized it was my mak because the clothes that woman wore. 
Then, I started to follow them........
But, I don't know why they walking too fast..
 I can't catch up them.
.....................................................................
Finally, they lost..
I struggling myself to find them by went to several houses in the kampung asking the villagers.
Villagers only said: "Takde pun...."
So, I just deciding to go back home..
When at home, I saw my mak was sewing...
And my brother was sleeping...

****************************************

2) Bila dah remaja sikit

This happen during my age at 15 or 16 something. 
At that time I was watching television and my mak at kitchen cook something to eat. The time was about 5pm. Whatever it was, it happen after Asar. 

Then, suddenly I heard someone give salam from outside home.
"Assalamualaikum............"
So, because I heard someone give salam outside, I thought that they were my relative or somebody want to sent their clothes to my mak. 
With loudly speaker, I screaming calling my mak.
"Makkkkkkkkkkk... ada orang datang...."
Then, my mak running from kitchen to room to wear tudung.
She went to the door and open it.....................
............................................
.............................................
......................................
Nothing...
Nobody....
And
No one outside...
............
***********************************************


to be continued...






No comments:

Post a Comment