21 February 2013

Ya Allah, Guide Us to The Right Path



Susun atur Allah adalah yang paling cantik dan terbaik
Tiada 1 pun designer ataupun architect kehidupan yang mampu lawan seni bina dan keagungan penyusunan Allah.
You know what?
I believe that!

We, as human can organized and arranged everything accordingly to what we want
But without Allah’s permission, we can’t get it.
And we can’t deny it.
Understand?!

I don’t know why
I believe that!
I’m not lying to you.

When you believe with Allah
Your life will goes smoothly
In Shaa Allah

Let’s started with our thinking
We always adored with people’s perception
Yes or no?

Let me tell you
For me, my answer is definitely YES.

Until one day, no one will helping you
Your mouth will suddenly saying
“Ya Allah..”

Where we put Allah?
As long as we remembered of Allah,
Allah will guide and save us.

And I believe
We need to change our life
I’m too afraid with what is going on around me

If you want to see clearly about life
Travel.
Don’t stick on your place only
When you see there are too many obstacles and challengers in front of the life
Then again your mouth will say
“Ya Allah..”

 YA ALLAH! Guide me. Guide me. Guide and tight me, oh Ya Allah!

I’m too afraid
If I fall into the life of hell in this world
I’ll fall into the real life of hell in the akhirat.

I don’t know what to say
But I pray
May Allah protect and guide us to the right path
Ya Allah. Please. Please...
=’(



No comments:

Post a Comment