13 February 2013

Only tomorrow? So sad.

Assalamualaikum
 
Hye guys. How have you been? It’s everything alright? Hopefully, today is our good day. I’m not so sure whether my day is good or not for today. Wait, I’m not saying that I’m not feel grateful, but my day turn to confuse day today. *What words did I use just now? I don’t think it’s correct, so please correct me, okey? ^^,* 

Today I got two phone calls invited me to attend for the interview session. They called me around 4.30 pm and 6.23pm which were from HSBC Kuala Lumpur and private company from Johor. Both already set the date for me which is “tomorrow”. What?? Tomorrow? Hmm. Dead end.

*Toink* Toink* Toink*

2 comments:

  1. hai kila..nana here.hehe..dah follow dah blog awak..btw, hows your interview?wish u luck :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome cik nana. hehe. sorry, byk sgt blog kite ni.. yg ni latest, hopefully last la. hehe. time ksh follow. interview x g lg, In Shaa Allah Isnin ni.

    ReplyDelete